v     Admissions

1.      A pupil who has attended any recognized school can be admitted only when a school leaving certificate.

2.      Incase, if child who has not attended any school, the birth certificate must be produced.

A pupil from an unrecognized school should produce an affidavit and also will be examined in every care and will be assigned to the class if he / she is fit for it.