INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARENTS:
1) Parents/guardians are requested to pay expenses incurred in excursions and picnics from time to time.
2) Parents/guardians are requested to attend the parents Teacher meets so as to keep a track of their child time to time.
3) Uniforms other than those prescribed by the school are prohibited.
4) Uniforms and Books are available at the Logistic Department of the school.
5) Parents are requested not to permit their wards to bring mobile, camera, Walkman etc. to the school premises at any cost.
6) Parents are requested not to go to the class rooms and disturb the classes.
7) School rules can be changed without prior notice or reason.
8) Parents are requested to pay all the fees within due dates to avoid inconvenience to your ward.
9) If parents fail to pay the fees in due time the child will not be allowed to sit in the class or test / examination.
v Parents are welcome to meet the subject / class teacher after the classes at 2.00 pm on all working day by prior appointment. However they are to meet the teacher in the waiting room.Parents are welcome to meet the principal on all working days between 10.00 am to 12.00 noon.